- US smartphone users enticed by sponsored data plans, reports survey 17 April 2014 | 2:16 pm
- Flytxt Partners with VoltDB for Real-time Streaming Analysis of Mobile Communication Service Provider Data 17 April 2014 | 1:09 pm
- Telecom Italia appoints chairman and Board 17 April 2014 | 11:58 am
- Samsung gets cosy with Kindle, Tizen 17 April 2014 | 11:54 am
- US operators, device vendors create smartphone “kill switch” 17 April 2014 | 10:10 am
Inspiring CEM best practice through deeper insights surrounding customer motivations, digital advancements and analytic solutions
"Customer experience cannot be adequately addressed without the right tools and, in particular, communications service providers are beginning to recognise that the lack of an integrated view of their client data is a major stumbling block" - Principal Analyst, Networks, Informa Telecoms & Media
Joining together performance, marketing customer care and operational departments from mobile operators, MVNOs, OTTs, ISPs and global solution providers, the CEM Congress is celebration 10 years of building partnerships & learning opportunities!
Featuring 60+ presentations, 30 of which are led by CXO level decision makers, the programme will examine a full 360 degree view of today's customers' changing behaviour, & will offer detailed overview on the available CEM-related products & services to help Service Providers thrive in this highly competitive market.
- NEW programme features: Don't miss out on exciting quick-fire discussions, OTT HotSeat interviews, 'Guess Who' keynotes, bubbly roundtables, 1-2-1 debates, & storytelling scenarios!
- NEW speaker line-up: Over 30 CXO-level presentations from Service Providers, OTTs, Digital Entrants and MVNOs taking place in this year's co-located event. Also introducing new motivational and inspiring keynotes from award-winning Retail and Finance industries
- NEW and larger exhibition: The co-location of Telecom CEM World Congress with our prestigious MVNO Networking Congress will expand the scope of networking to 300+ industry in attendance!
- NEW networking opportunities: Our newly appointed Head of VIP relations will be responsible for setting up pre-arranged meetings with those sought after clients! In addition, don't miss our new and exciting speed networking zone, CEM 'pub-style quiz', and evening social reception!
A. OUR INITIAL APPROACH
A research call will be set up to outline your objectives, target companies you would like to meet, input on the conference agenda, and different options for getting involved. Contact Tom McCormick on email@example.com to set up your research call!
B. PACKAGES & OPTIONS
- Boutique meeting service- up to 20 meetings pre-arranged
- Breakfast Brief
- Online tools – used to pre-arrange meetings with delegates & access presentations
- Drinks reception, coffee or lunch sponsorship
- Private meeting rooms
- Start-up pods
- 'Pub quiz'- focused on the CEM market
- Speed Networking Zone- taking place during each networking break
- Logos included on all email blasts to 8,000+ individuals
- Promotional Interviews (released via email blast, LinkedIn groups, Media Partners, & Twitter)
- Logos & branding on all event flyers, brochures & website
- Weekly blogger
- Whitepaper release
- 25 minutes keynote speaking slot
- Joining or moderating panel discussions
- Focus session leader
- Roundtable moderator
- Private workshop hosting
- HotSeat Interviewer
- 10 minutes live demo
‘Out of the Box’ Options
- Conference Tool Kits- branding on notepads, pens, laptop bags, lanyards & badges
- Twitter Board Sponsor
- Award Show Host
- Video Booth
- Evening VIP Reception or Banquet Dinner
- Bubbly Roundtable Leader- prosecco fuelled discussions
- VIP Speaker Zone- comprises exclusive access to speakers networking area & includes goodie bag giveaways
Once partnership has been established, introductions will be made to the Conference Producer, Operations Manager, Head of VIP Relations and Marketing Executive. Each team member will dedicate their time to ensure that all your needs are met, including selecting the best fitting speaking slots for your session, identifying set up & requirements for your booth or stand, and promoting your products & services via our marketing channel.
Your clients will receive exclusive discounts to attend & our Head of VIP Relations will begin pre-arranging meetings with the top 20 companies you would like meet.
For Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities, Please Contact:
Sponsorship Manager -Telecom CEM World 2014
“In today's experience economy, you must seek the truth about customer motivations and in this event just offered that. Its nice to learn from the right and mishaps of those who shared the same vision”Department Head, Smart Communications
“Excellent opportunity for networking and sharing experiences”CEM Director, Zain Kuwait
“The Telecom CEM World Congress presented us with an opportunity to come together with individuals passionate about putting their customer’s experiences at the forefront of operational and strategic priorities. By sharing insights and discussing best practices we’ve seen across 30+ countries, we hope to have left a positive impression on how telecoms can use customer feedback to drive positive change, motivate front line employees and increase the bottom line”-ResponseTek (Drinks Reception Sponsor)
“Valuable thoughts that I took home include the importance of transparency and availability of customer ratings of your services , transparent and clear network or system failure and recover communication on corporate cite, and the importance of employee empowerment to provide great service”Customer Operations Director, Tele2Russia
“I very much enjoyed the conference and in particular enjoyed hearing how participants were really starting to turn data – old and new – into insights with proven ROI. There were lots of small practical tips plus up to date strategic information on how the marketplace is changing. And in terms of the panel, we had a discussion covering areas such as: 1) Is big data really different to the existing big datasets used in Telecoms CEM? 2) What are the challenges in bringing together data for new analytics? (Including technology, skillset and mind-set!) 3) Are the insights being delivered really adding value to the business and justifying the investments required? 4) Where can real-time analytics add value when business decision-making can still be very slow?”CEO, FreshMinds
“The 2013 Telecom CEM World Congress was excellent. Brilliantly organized and had the right mix of international operators and subject matter expertise and with focus on practical case studies that offered reflection on the new business realities and greatly helped in producing valuable knowledge that can address some of the complexity and challenges of today’s telecom business environment. The planning of the sessions and the overall setup of the congress also gave ample time for networking and an excellent opportunity to share ideas, best practices, and gain actionable knowledge. Overall well done and look forward for future editions”Senior Director Customer Operations Support & Planning Commercial, Du
"More than I expected."Claudiu Paraschiv, Head of TV Technology, Pro TV
"Provides a strong market review. Good organized and elaborated networking possibilities."Dinu-Mathias Fulea, Field Applications Sales
"Good opportunity for catch up with industry trends."Serban Belenes, Consultant, Eutelsat
"A very informative and relevant event with good networking opportunities."Paul Marsden, Sales Manager, Emerging Markets, Arqiva, Satellite & Media